Restore Your Youthful Glow!
Botox (botulinum toxin) is a natural, purified protein that is used to temporarily relax facial muscles that cause lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to treat medical conditions such as hyperhidrosis (the medical name for excessive sweating). Botox is the original and best-known brand name and the most tested product on the market. It is the result of many decades of studies and has been used extensively in medicine. It is known to be the safest botulinum toxin product, and is certified in the medical and cosmetic field.
Dermal fillers contain naturally occurring ingredients (hyaluronic acid) that add fullness to areas that have thinned due to aging. As we age, the natural collagen and elastin in the skin lessens, as cells lose their ability to produce more of their youthful component. The skin becomes dryer, thinner and less able to fix itself. When we’re born, we have plentiful amounts of hyaluronic acid in our body, but as we get older this store of hyaluronic acid diminishes. This thinning is common in the cheeks, lips, and around the mouth.
Both Botox and dermal fillers are minimally invasive and non-surgical procedures, making them less risky and more cost-effective than more invasive options like chemical peels or surgical facelift. Our patients look and feel years younger within 24-48 hours after treatment. The quick and gratifying effect are why many people make this a regular part of their beauty and skincare routine.
Common Benefits of Botox:
- Improves the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between
- the eyebrows
- Smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps prevent new wrinkles from occurring
- Lifts the brow for a more rested and youthful appearance
Common Benefits Of Dermal Fillers:
- Plump up thinning lips
- Enhance or fill in shallow areas on the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow or wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid
- Fill in or soften the look of recessed scars
- Fill in or soften static wrinkles, especially on the lower face
Our Patients Say It Best
Contact us for more information or to schedule your confidential consultation.