An Effective Approach Of Nutrition Counseling In Collaboration With Your Personal Fitness Trainer To Attain Your Health And Wellness Goals
Our Vitally Nourished Nutrition and Fitness Counseling is specifically designed to achieve targeted body composition and improved overall health. Each individualized plan is designed in collaboration between Vitality Station’s Wellness Coach and your own personal fitness trainer in order to maximize your desired results.
Importance Of Proper Nutrition
According to the Journal of the American Medical Association; relatively small dietary changes can significantly improve overall health and wellness, yet clinicians seldom discuss nutrition with their patients. Poor nutritional intake and nutrition-related health conditions, such as cardiovascular disease (CVD), diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and many cancers, are highly prevalent in the United States, yet only about 12% of clinician office visits include counseling about diet. Even among high-risk patients with CVD, diabetes, or hyperlipidemia, only about 1 in 5 receive nutrition counseling. It is likely that many patients receive most of their nutrition information from other, and often unreliable, sources. This is why at Vitality Station, we created an important and customized approach to your individual nutrition needs through our Vitally Nourished nutrition counseling and dietary plan.
Importance Of Fitness and Exercise
Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability. Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. Exercise also combats health conditions and diseases. Regular exercise helps prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression, anxiety, many types of cancer, and arthritis. It can also help improve cognitive function and helps lower the risk of death from all causes. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recommends at least 150 minutes a week of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes a week of vigorous aerobic activity a week, or a combination of moderate and vigorous activity. Examples include running, walking or swimming. HHS also recommends strength training for all the major muscle groups at least twice a week by lifting free weights, using weight machines or doing body-weight exercises.
Benefits Of Our Vitally Nutrition And Fitness Program:
- Personalized nutrition plan based on diagnostic blood panel testing and body composition analysis
- Personalized weight loss protocol based on your individual needs
- Vitality Station’s Nutrition Supplements to assist in achieving your nutritional goals
- Program monitoring by our full-time medical doctors
- Weekly monitoring by our nutrition expert
- Weekly reporting and monitoring between nutrition expert and personal trainer
- Nutritional counseling and caloric tracking
- Weekly body composition analysis to asses and track your body fat percentage, visceral body fat, skeletal muscle mass, metabolic rate, extracellular water weight, segmental fat analysis and obesity analysis
Common Benefits of Proper Nutrition and Fitness:
- Weight control
- Combats health conditions and diseases
- Improves moods
- Boosts energy
- Promotes better sleep
- Improves libido
Our Patients Say It Best
Contact us for more information or to schedule your confidential consultation.